OCTOBER 2011 CH SHOW
JUDGE ARTHUR ROWE ( ROCKYTOP)
VETERAN DOG OR BITCH 0 ENTRIES
MINOR PUPPY DOG 5 ENTRIES (2 ABS)
1st Jaqles James for Shipshape 2nd Bagibeli Bugsy Malone
3rd Davis Dodangle Digger of Pendlebriar
PUPPY DOG 6 ENTRIES (2 ABS)
1st Nobozz Hell Boy 2nd Melafella The Pacman
3rd Haddaway Look at Me
Res Melafella The Knockout
JUNIOR DOG 5 ENTRIES (1 ABS)
1st Ocobo Candyman Can 2nd Iceglint I'm William
3rd Aldanat Zion
Res Wearbull Fabulous Josh
YEARLING DOG 4 ENTRIES (0 ABS)
3rd Makeamemory Top Brass at Bullomine
NOVICE DOG 3 ENTRIES (0 ABS)
1st Unstopabull Dee Jay 2nd Flash Zach Kismond
3rd Bradiebe Jefferson
POST GRADUATE DOG 10 ENTRIES (1 ABS)
1st Sealaville He's Sarg Brarabus 2nd Gailsbulls Ringo He's a Star
3rd Kismond Nordic Sunset JW
Res Ourstyle Nemisis SCHM
VHC Merrettbull Dream Catcher
LIMIT DOG 9 ENTRIES (3 ABS)
3rd Cannichbull Tartan Laird
Res Pamazande Valentino's Legend
VHC Sanbull Mexican Sunset at Kismond JW
OPEN DOG 8 ENTRIES (0 ABS)
1st CH Nobozz Riddick 2nd Jaqles Bailey
3rd Tynamite Jack Flash
Res CH Impressive Bull Hiron Lord
VHC Jojams Kruze Kontrol Kardhub
MINOR PUPPY BITCH 10 ENTRIES (1 ABS)
1st Jaqles Paisley 2nd Davasil Angel of the North
3rd Sealaville She's Tizzi with Joethebull
Res Myeisha Lady Juliet
VHC Davasil Dolly Day Dream at Tynamite
PUPPY BITCH 6 ENTRIES (3 ABS)
1st Beautilicous Choc Ice 2nd Brodico Lady Million Mccorama
3rd Maxibull Willow The Wisp
JUNIOR BITCH 9 ENTRIES (0 ABS)
1st Belle Beauty Bulldurham 2nd Pheorm Point Made
3rd Newrock Guilty Pleasure at Davasil
Res Aldanat Zona
VHC Ivabully Maggie Mae
YEARLING BITCH 3 ENTRIES (0 ABS)
3rd Merrettbull Dream of Allwyn
NOVICE BITCH (4 ENTRIES 1 ABS)
1st Unstopabull Vuvuzella 2nd Izzy Heirs Apparent
3rd Onthebull Enchanted Pearl
POST GRADUATE BITCH 7 ENTRIES (0 ABS)
3rd Bishopspark Lazy Daisy of Plendlebriar
Res Bulldovie's Ice Queen
VHC Merrettbull Living Dream
LIMIT BITCH 6 ENTRIES (0 ABS)
1st Quintic Doris at Kismond JW 2nd Taybull For Your Pleasure JW
3rd Jaqles Britney
Res Bellbell Venus
VHC Craghyde Divine
OPEN BITCH 8 ENTRIES (0 ABS)
3rd Sebyan Ice Is Nice Mystyle
Res Jackarhys Loud n Proud
VHC Rumbulltums Lady Gabriella
BEST DOG - Ch Nobozz Riddick
RESERVE BEST DOG - Jaqles Bailey
BEST PUPPY DOG - Nobozz Hell Boy
BEST BITCH - CH Mellowmood One In A Million
RESERVE BEST BITCH - Quintic Doris at Kismond JW
BEST PUPPY BITCH - Beautilicious Choc Ice
BEST IN SHOW - CH Mellowmood One In A Million
RESERVE BEST IN SHOW - Ch Nobozz Riddick
BEST PUPPY - Nobozz Hell Boy
(Best Dog & Best Bitch)
(Best In Show)
My thanks to the Officers and committee of the Bulldog Club of Scotland for inviting me to judge the club’s very well organised championship show. Arthur Rowe (Judge)
MPD ( 5 :2)
1. Watkins & Lunt Jaqles James for Shipshape, r/w pleasing head, dark eye, wide underjaw, good front and bone, short compact body, moved well.
2. Saxon Bagibelli Bugsy Malone, f/w promising youngster, not quite as mature as 1, promising head, good length from eye to ear, dark eye, open nostril, good front, short body , good tailset, moved well.
3. Bell Davis Dodangle Digger of Pendlebrier
1. Harris Nobozz Hell Boy, overall good looking puppy, short cobby, body, good head, good length of skull, dark eye, good bone, good round rib, moved well BP
2. Ferguson Mellafella the Pacman, very promising young man, good strong head, skull well broken, wide underjaw, good well boned front, good rib, moved well
3. Handley, Haddaway Look at Me
1. Davis Ocobo Candyman Can, nice type of dog without exaggeration , very pleasing head, good foreface, well boned good front good topline nice neat hindquarters, moved well.
2. Garside Iceglint I’m William, another nice type, r/w good head, well off for bone, good front, short cobby body, moved well
3. McWhirter Aldanat Zion
1. Davies Goldstone General at Kismond, f/w dog with good head, skull well broken, good pigment, good upsweep of underjaw, good front, big round rib, short compact body, moved OK.
2. Laws Mollrues Rock On Teddy Baby at Spittalhall, f/w, nice type with strong head, skull has clearly defined furrow, dark eye, neat ear, good square front, good topline, moved well.
3.Delaney Makeamemory Top Brass at Bullomine
Nov D (3)
Stubberfield Unstopabull Dee Jay, nice looking dog, head has good length of skull which is well broken with fine wrinkle, good dark eye, good pigment wide open nostril, good front, short powerful body, good topline moved well.
2. Davies Flash Zac Kismond, 11 months of nice type, maturing well, pleasing head, dark eye, good front, good topline, moved well.
3. Hindle Bradiebie Jefferson.
Bradshaw Sealaville He’s Sarg Barabus, f/w very short cobby dog, good strong head, good skull, dark eye, good pigment wide underjaw, moved well.
2, Westmorland Ringo He’s a Star, br/w really good headed dog, .good skull without any plainness, darkest of eyes, good pigment, good upsweep, good front and bone, good topline, moved well.
3, Davies Kismond Nordic Sunset
1. Lees Mr Jeans from the Bulls Compagnie Mellowmood, r/w, good head excels in length from eye to ear, dark eye, wide open nostril, good rib, light hindquarters, moved well when settled.
2. Cameron Jolee I’m Archie nice type, good head and front, wide underjaw with upsweep, neat ear, good topline ribbed well back, moved well.
3. Murray and Walker Cannichbull Tartan Laird
1. Harris Ch Nobozz Riddick well known champion dog, standard size, very heavy bone. Very pleasing head good underjaw with upsweep, neat ears, good topline light hindquarters moved well. CC
2. Lunt Jaqles Bailey, r/w very nice typey boy, very pleasing head , good well broken skull, dark eye, powerful wide, well swept underjaw, good front, good topline, light hindquarters, moved well. RCC
3. Lothian Tyneamite Jack Flash
1. Williams and Lunt Jaqles Paisley, very tidy young lady, showing great promise, promising head good pigment, upswept underjaw, good front, cobby body, moved well.
2, Trevor Davasil Angel of the North another nice type, pleasing head, good front, strong feminine bone, cobby body with big ribs, will do well when ears settle.
3, Walker Sealaville She’s Tizzi with Joethebull
1. Wilson Beaytilicous Choc Ice, br/w appealing cobby young lady, good head properties, good length from eye to ear, neat ears, dark eye, upswept underjaw, good bone, moved well.
2. Brown and McCormick Brodico Lady Million Mccorama r/w another attractive young lady good head properties, good front, good bone, good rounded ribs, good topline moved well, another who should do well when ears settle.
3. Sharkey Maxibulz Willow the Wisp
One of the most exciting classes of the day and a joy to judge. I am sure other judges will come up with a different result but here is my version.
1 Moody and Dobson Belle Beauty Bulldurham lovely white lady presented in top order, very well balanced, just out of puppy, darkest of eye and pigment super head developing nicely, well off for bone, big rib moved well, on my one for the future list.
2. Bishoprick Pheorm Point Made, lovely cobby well balanced young lady, good head and expression , good front and bone, good topline, moved well. Should have a good career ahead of her in the showring.
3. Trevor Newrock Guilty Pleasure at Davasil.
1 Bell Bishopspark Lazy Daisy of Pendlebriar f/w good head with neat well carried ears, dark eye upturned underjaw, short back big rib, good topline, moved well
2. Ferguson Bulldovies Ice Queen white with fawn, nice type, clear cut outline, pleasing head, dark eye, neat well carried ear, good front and bone good body and topline moved well just a fraction longer than 1.
3. Brown Merrettbull Dream of Alwyn
NB (4) !
1. Stubberfield Unstopabull Vuvuzella r/w nice well balanced bitch, neat ear, dark eye wide upswept underjaw giving pleasing head and expression, well off for rib light hindquarters, moved well.
2. Muir Izzy Heirs Apparent r/w nice head and expression with good skull and underjaw near ears , good front, moved well
3. Hindle Onthebull Enchanted Pearl
1. Handley Haddaway Charmed br/w very strong in head properties, good well broken skull, wide upswept underjaw, good front well off for bone, large round ribs, good topline, moved well.
2. Grears & McCracken Northern Manors Survivor at Fralia, br/w pleasing head with good skull, neat ear, good topline, moved well.
3. Bell Bishopspark Lazy Daisy of Pendlebriar
This was a super class to judge and some nice bitches which on other days could win first prizes.
1. Davies Quintic Doris at Kismond lovely white lady of lovely type, super feminine head and expression, skull well broken, dark eye, well held ears, good upsweep, good front, good bone, nice topline light hindquarters, well turned stifle, moved well RCC
2. McCash Taybull For Your Pleasure, r/w standard size bitch of quality, very feminine, pleasing head carried on strong neck, good front, neat feet, powerful body with good topline, moved very well.
3. Lunt Jaqles Britney
1. Lee Mellowmood One in a Million lovely bitch who I have admired many times from the ringside and I was not disappointed in the least when I finally got to judge her. r/w well balanced, good head and expression, skull well broken, dark eye, good pigment, well carried ears, good upsweep, good bone, neat feet, big round rib, good topline light hindquarters, moved very well, pleased to be able to give her CC and BOB.
2. Lees World Ch, Ch Del Papiol Miss Daviota at Mellowmood different type to 1, another well balanced bitch, red with white, good head and expression, good front, well boned to neat feet, good rib, good topline, light hindquarters, moved very well.
3. Davis Sebyan Ice is Nice at Mystyle